Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala
Working at present at the Government College, Ambalapuzha, Alappuzha
- Life Member of the Ramanujan Mathematical Society (RMS)
- Member of the MTTS Trust
- Member, Board of Studies (Mathematics), SB College, Changanasserry since October 2018
- Co-ordinator of the Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) of the BJM Govt. College, Chavara, Kollam, Kerala (2014 September – 2016 May)
- Member, Website Committee, International Congress of Mathematicians (ICM) 2010, Hyderabad
- Dr. K V Rao Young Scientist Award in Mathematics, 2009
Professional life so far…
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Department of Collegiate Education, Government of Kerala from August 2010 and going on…
- Government College, Ambalapuzha, Alappuzha (District) — At present
- Government Polytechnic College, Vennikulam, Thiruvalla, Pathanamthitta (District)
- Government College for Women, Thiruvananthapuram (District)
- BJM Government College, Chavara, Kollam (District)
- Assistant Professor / Lecturer in Mathematics , Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad – 500 046, from May, 2007.
- Lecturer in Mathematics, Sanathana Dharma College (Affiliated to University of Kerala) Alappuzha, Keralam, INDIA from February 2006.
- Research guide of the University of Kerala in Mathematics since June 2017
- Ph.D in Mathematics
- University of Hyderabad, (awarded in) June 2009.
- M.Sc in Mathematics
- Sanatana Dharma College (S D College), Alappuzha (Affiliated to University of Kerala), 2003.
- B.Sc in Mathematics
- TK Madhavan Memorial College (TKMM College) Nangiarkulangara, Alappuzha (Affiliated to University of Kerala), 2001.
Analytic Number Theory (Mainly, elementary arithmetic functions, Ramanujan sums and related results), Algebraic number theory, Representation theory, Jacquet-Langlands theory
Presence in research sites
M.Sc. Mathematics (Graduate)
- Galois Theory (Field Theory)
- Graph Theory
- Analytic Number Theory
- Linear Algebra
- Rings and Modules
- C Programming
- Multi variable Calculus
- Differential Equations
B.Sc. Mathematics (Undergraduate)
- Abstract Algebra
- Complex Analysis
- LaTeX & Python Programming
- Linear Algebra
- Real Analysis