Journal Publications (Selected)
- On solving a restricted linear congruence using generalized Ramanujan sums, to appear in Mathematica Bohemica, (Arxive Preprint) 2019
- The Discrete Fourier Transform of (r,s)−even functions, Indian J. Pure Appl. Math., 50(1): 253-268, March 2019
- On the number of solutions of a restricted linear congruence, J. Number Theory 188 (2018) 324–334.
- Certain Weighted Averages Involving Generalized Ramanujan Sums, Ramanujan J (2017) 44: 531.
- On Counting Twists of a Character Appearing in its Associated Weil Representation, Proc. Indian Acad. Sci. (Math. Sci.) Vol. 121, No. 1, 2011, pp. 1-18
- (with Rajat Tandon) Completing an extension of Tunnell’s theorem, J. Number Theory 128 (2008) 1622-1636.
- Degree awarded in June 2009, thesis Supervisor : Prof. Rajat Tandon, Department of Mathematics & Statistics, University of Hyderabad, thesis title : Characters appearing in the Weil representation of a regular character (Download the full PDF from here or chapter wise contents from the Shodhganga@INFLIBNET Centre available at this link.), 2009
UGC minor research project
Title : Certain Weighted Averages Involving Generalized Ramanujan Sums (Funded by the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India under its Minor Research Project Scheme: Period June 2014 to November 2015 )
- Python 3.x lecture notes (a rough sketch only) prepared for the B.Sc. Mathematics Final Year students (2013) of the University of Kerala. [PDF]
- Python 3.x minimal introduction through math problems prepared for the B.Sc. Mathematics Final Year students (2019) of the University of Kerala. [PDF] (If you find any errors in the programs, please drop a mail to me)
- Python 2.7 lecture notes (a rough sketch only) prepared for the M.Sc. Physics Final Year students (2015) of the University of Kerala. [PDF]